We focus solely on the satisfaction of our clients, whose needs constitute a top priority. Haikalis Trans aims continuously, yet insatiably, towards the qualitative upgrade and expansion of provided services, as well as customer-treatment in terms of strict confidentiality.
The cornerstone of the company’s vast growth lies within the Logistics Department, which, in coordination with the Transports and Custom Clearance Departments forms a complete downstream venture, capable of covering every client’s specific needs.
Haikalis Trans S.A maintains 5000 square meters privately owned storage facilities with 6000 pallets place in the industrial zone of Avlona – Attica, on the 44th Km of Athens – Lamia national road, including booths of controlled temperature. With modern loading and unloading equipment, a collaborating fleet of several types of vehicles and an integrated storage-management computer system (ABERON WMS), our company offers Effective Logistics Solutions (3PL solutions), that cover the whole spectrum of the Supply Chain, always aiming towards cost-minimization for our customers such as:
Storage of Goods from Third Countries under the CUSTOMS WAREHOUSING procedure with the following advantages:
- Pay Suspension for duties and taxes
- Warehousing in the name of the consignee or Haikalis Trans SA
- Posibility to pay duties and taxes upon selling the goods at the desired time
- Lower cost compared to the cost of stay in OLP (Piraeus Port Authority)
Storage- Distribution of Dry Cargo
Storage Distribution of Fresh – Frozen Cargo
Electronic Management of palletised or no palletized cargo via FIFO-FEFO processes.
- Implementation of commands/orders (picking) per product code/ customer
- Reserves Monitoring per product code/ customer (stock control)
- Customers reports
- Added Value Services (repacking etc)